Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finnished pic

Clickety for Animation (BIG image)
In a spur of the moment I got a nice idea for a quickie-pic. So I started to doodle up the lineart, then went to bed, and today picked it up and finished the lineart. About here I realized this wasn't gonna be a quickie, and started to stream when I polished the lineart and started to colour.

Turned out better than I thought it would, but as I kept making it all in one go, there aren't any good wippies... I hope it was well documented enough through the stream :P

Total time taken: ~9h
Final piece:
  
 And it's not Grenth trying to choke her, he's giving her a back-rub as a payment for winning.

Might still complete the other Dwayna pic, but I feel pretty unmotivated.

Thank you for this Wintersday! Go out have fun now!

//Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment